Oct 27, 2022
We love sheet pans! Sheet pan suppers, sheet pans themselves—if it can be made on a sheet pan, we are here for it. Anne Milneck—host of Smidgen, chef/owner of Red Stick Spice Company, and unabashed sheet pan enthusiast—has four new* recipes for home cooks to try and enjoy. (*New? Maybe not. Anne explains how most sheet pan recipes are actually a combination of techniques. In any case, each recipe is fun, flavorful, sets you up for success, and can solve your dinner quandaries this week!)
- Get the recipes here:
- Read the blog post Anne wrote about these sheet pan suppers here.
- Want to shop USA Pan? See the variety of USA Pan pans (including muffin tins; cake rounds; square pans, etc) offered via Red Stick Spice Company here. See all the sizes of sheet pans available from USA Pan at Red Stick Spice here. (Bonus: Here’s the gasp-worthy USA Pan cookie sheet and the most adorable mini sheet pan you’ve ever seen.)
- How do I get the Red Stick Spice Company newsletter with recipes and cooking ideas? Sign up for our newsletter here.
- Listen to Anne’s conversation with sheet pan cookbook author Molly Gilbert here. Smidgen Season 1, Episode 2 (!) While you’re at it, fall in love with slab grilled cheese here.
- Follow Red Stick Spice Co socials, including Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
Hear all Smidgen episodes on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Pandora, or your browser, or your favorite podcast app. Smidgen is the award-winning podcast of Red Stick Spice Co.