Jan 18, 2024
What food trends are home cooks going to be seeing everywhere in 2024, and maybe more importantly, what are some of the recipes that will help you explore the best this new year has to offer? Smidgen host and owner of Red Stick Spice Company Anne Milneck loves food trends. So when she saw Southern Living’s list of pertinent food trends for 2024, she knew she wanted to talk about them on the show—and bring some exciting recipes from the Red Stick Spice Company teaching kitchen to help our customers bring these trends into their homes right away.
This week’s episode is inspired by Southern Living’s article: Food Trends You'll See Everywhere In 2024, According To Southern Living Editors
- Read Anne’s blog post on the big food trends for 2024, including recipes you can try and get a feel for the trend:
- MUST-TRY! Anne says this maple tahini tea latte is sure to please: https://blog.redstickspice.com/recipe/maple-tahini-tea-latte/
- Have you tried Soom tahini yet? Select any of the wonderful Soom products, available at Red Stick Spice Company, INCLUDING dark chocolate sea salt (yum!): https://www.redstickspice.com/search?type=product&q=soom*
- Whip up a batch of tahini blossoms with chocolate kisses: https://blog.redstickspice.com/recipe/tahini-blossom-cookies-with-chocolate-kisses/
- Want to share Smidgen podcast with someone who might appreciate knowing these resolutions? Please do! Easy link to share: https://pod.link/1465606357
- How do I get the Red Stick Spice Company newsletter with recipes and cooking ideas? Sign up for our newsletter here.
Hear all Smidgen episodes on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Pandora or your browser, or your favorite podcast app. Follow Red Stick Spice Co socials, including Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. Smidgen is the award-winning podcast of Red Stick Spice Co.